Thursday, October 28, 2010

FACE

I can read it
Loud and clear,
On your blank white face,
Those promises you made
And never cared to fulfill,
The broad highway
We wished to walk together,
I am still standing on it.
I can read it
Loud and clear,
The lines which
We wished to draw
And stretch beyond
Still stare on your face,
You have changed a lot,
It’s not the face
I had known
And kissed once,
It feels to be a
Little rough
And little broken,
I had loved a different
Face I know,
I can’t be wrong this time,
There is something
Glaring on your
Face for a long time,
It wants to say something
But is afraid of you,
You cannot hide it for long,
It has to break and overflow,
You have changed a lot
And you are in a different
World all together,
I wish you look in the mirror
And find that something
Mysterious has happened
To you,
I doubt you would recognize
Yourself and realize
What’s gone wrong
With your face,
It has slowly crawled
And settled down
And made you look stranger,
I want to tell you
Loud and clear that
It is nothing but the
Loneliness,
Which stares at your face
All the time
And says that
You have changed a lot
You are lonely now….

No comments: