Friday, March 21, 2008

DISTANT LANDS

distant lands

walking through the desert
crying over the sand
i saw the similar faces
laughing on the distant land.
tattered and shattered
i manage to see the shore
through the holes in my wounded hands.
they're calling me every minute
shining the broken pieces
of my colors of dreams,
they're talking to one another
about the stones
in my babel of screams,
distorted visions and the beads of red
glittering on the highway
storming my head,
i am trying to keep pace
with the vanishing lights
dying to survive
in the clatter of trivial delights.
i know i can
decipher the code of horizon
embrace the darkness
and laugh at the shining crimson.
crossin the dividing lines
i have come much closer
i can now stand
to spit at the victorious losers.
coming so far
from the abondoned sands
i see them disappearing
from their conquered lands.
no matter how hard you try
to break my legs and make me cry
my insanity will always beat the flock of sheep
kick them in their graves and soak their spirits dry.

1 comment:

Sunil Aggarwal said...

Dear Siddartha
You are in the process of making others a too much of 'other'.Perhaps,that is what makes you see them closely and yourself also closely. What they are fighting against is their fears (Though they won't admit it) and what you are fighting against is their hypocrisies (which you overadmit).If you remember last part of the Matrix, it says that zion also was the part of overall design. It was a constructed as a permanent antidote to the virtual world. Freedom,at a political level, is more about identifying your side and less about exact liberation. There are certain advantages as well as disadvantages of choice. I think your focus on choice shall give you much more relief than anything else.