Monday, January 21, 2013

HISTORY - II


That night together
Filled with orgasm
Packed with delight
The rustle of sheets
The scream of bodies
You almost choked me
‘Idiot’
I know
I know
You don’t care
But it’s my turn today
To complain
To yell
And cry
I wish I knew
It’s a suicide
A chosen death
You clever
You brought
Me blindfolded
Into the alleys
Of that anonymous town
I don’t remember
Permitting you ever
That evening
When you broke the mugs
In anger
And I pledged to return
In time
I wish I could guess
I am being duped
Again
Like always
Wait! Wait!
I think you promised
To compensate
The scratch on my back
With a kiss
And that week of fever
In June
When you kept me awake
Every night
You promised for the
Cake my dear
The time has made you
Dishonest
I presume
Ah! How could I forget
That monstrous woman
In the next house
Her umbrella is still with me
I thought you would come
And collect
It’s still wet
She calls sometimes
To rebuke
And remind
The list is long
And your crimes many
Come
Collect
Repay
Fulfill
The memoirs
The promises
The deals
I am waiting
I’ll wait…

No comments: